[Bro] Version: 2.0-907 -- Bro manager memory exhaustion

Scott Campbell scampbell at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 1 14:33:24 PDT 2012

This is not a particularly well thought out venture, but the intention
is to lower the pain associated with the process through example.
With this new functionality, bro itself is is well placed for
clustering, but the systems side - like OS tuning, driver
configuration, traffic distribution etc etc still could be much better
documented.

I completely agree that use cases are probably the best way to go
about conveying this information.  See you there -

cheers,
scott