[Bro] Bro and PF_RING Cluster ID

William Jones jones at tacc.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 2 12:47:31 PDT 2012

It is not necessary for PF_RING to use different cluster id per capture interface.

You can increase the the number of works per cluster id by changing CLUSTER_LEN linux/pf_ring.h from 8 to 16 or 32.

There seems other limitation in the number of works on host in bro whne you gove above 8 works on a hosts.

Bill Jones