[Bro] Some BPF love....

Tyler T. Schoenke tyler.schoenke at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 9 07:38:58 PDT 2012

I've only briefly tested SecurityOnion, but in vanilla Bro, you would
add something like this to local.bro.  That file is located under
$BROHOME/share/bro/site.

redef restrict_filters += { ["host exemptions"] = "not (host 4.2.2.2)" };

I don't know SecuritiyOnion's layout, but I don't think you want to add
it under spool.  That is typically where runtime files are created.

Tyler

--
Tyler Schoenke
Network Security Manager