[Bro] Some BPF love....

Tom OBrion hammadog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:26:38 PDT 2012

Hey Tyler

Thanks, I was updating it in the spool folder based on the DOC I was
reading out on the SO groups site.  I thought it was wierd that I
update in the spool location and not the share location.  Maybe I was
just reading it wrong in the DOC.  I have been known to skin reading
and not completely reading it fully.  :)  Anyway, made the updates in
the location you mentioned and it seems to be working.  I am not using
your syntax though, I am using this:

redef cmd_line_bpf_filter = "not (host x.x.x.x)";

Worked like a champ.  Now I will tweak to include dest port and should
be good to go.  Thanks man.  Got me on the right track!

Tom

--
Tom O'Brion
@tobrion

"Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happy out of you."