[Bro] [security-onion] Some BPF love....

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Aug 9 19:12:33 PDT 2012

On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:33 AM, Doug Burks <doug.burks at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I understand Seth correctly, we won't have to do this anymore in
> Bro 2.1 since it will just read our existing bpf.conf.

I'll probably commit a script to a personal repository on github which you can then run on security onion for 2.1.  I don't want to include in the 2.1 release since it will be a little hacky since the rewritten packet filter framework isn't going to be included yet.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/