[Bro] BPF packet filter syntax

Corey Roach (ISO) Corey.Roach at utah.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:19:36 PDT 2012

Nice! Thanks Tyler. Looks like they are there. I wonder why they don't get logged.

If I'm reading the packet-filter framework right, they see to get logged to indicate they were applied correctly. I'll have to do some functionality testing to make sure they are getting applied as well as being held in the variables, but if they are working without logging that is good enough for me at the moment.

- Corey