[Bro] Problem with Broccoli connection

Daniel Wyschogrod dwyschogrod at bbn.com
Mon Dec 3 09:00:03 PST 2012

Seth,

Thanks for clarifying that.  I can certainly live with port 47760 now that I know that it's the "official" port.  It probably would be a good idea to add to the documentation that BroControl uses this port, though I might have missed it.

Going forward, we hope to contribute some of our work with external sensors.

Thanks again for your help.

Dan
Dan Wyschogrod

Senior Scientist