[Bro] ANALYZER_* resolution

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Dec 7 18:33:43 PST 2012

On Dec 7, 2012, at 8:35 PM, Justin Thomas <justin at justinthomas.name> wrote:

> Instead of that "13" at the end, I want "ANALYZE_HTTP". But obviously, I don't want to just make that association manually - I'm sure there must be a way to get the analyzer name programmatically, I just can't seem to find it.

## Translate an analyzer type to an ASCII string.
##
## aid: The analyzer ID.
##
## Returns: The analyzer *aid* as string.
##
## .. bro:see:: expect_connection disable_analyzer current_analyzer
function analyzer_name%(aid: count%) : string

That should work.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/