[Bro] Reg: bro.init file error (Very Urgent)

Rishi Sahay basusahay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:01:05 PST 2012

Hello,

 I was working with BRO IDS on my machine. By mistake I moved the Bro
directory which is in /usr/local/Bro/share/Bro directory on the desktop of
my machine. I moved again that Bro directory in /usr/local/Bro/Share/
directory. But now when I execute policy script it is showing error that
"Can not open Bro.init". Now I am not able to execute any policy scripts on
the BRO IDS. Please, tell me how to recover from this error. Otherwise my
two months work will be lost. Please,help me in this regard. Thanks in
advance.

--
Best regards
  Rishikesh Sahay