[Bro] http.log event

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Sat Feb 18 13:52:56 PST 2012

On Feb 18, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Ioannis WiCom wrote:

> No Event in HTTP:  http 2120 80 tcp 368 1414142 SF X
> Event %1 in HTTP: http 59637 80 tcp 1495 1244 SF X %1

You appear to be running an older version of Bro.  I recommend trying out our new 2.0 version that we released last month.  We made so many changes and fixes that it's very likely the problem you are seeing has been fixed.

You can get it from here (we even have binaries for several platforms):
	http://www.bro-ids.org/download/

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/