[Bro] Script Question

Mike Sconzo sconzo at visiblerisk.com
Mon Feb 20 13:41:03 PST 2012

I'm still trying to get a handle on script writing, but I have a
question on one of the events.

http_all_headers  I've got a script that _should_ be processing the headers
like:

for (i in hlist )
{
  local hdr = hlist[i];
  Log::write(BrowserHeaders::LOG, ...)
}

I've tried using both the NOTICE facility and creating my own log to
at least log to see if any header values are getting processed.  I'm
not sure if I'm doing it wrong or if http_all_headers doesn't do what
I think it should when I think it should.  I can attach the script if
necessary, but I'm curious how I can get more information or even a
basic way to verify that one of these events is even happening.

On the upside a broctl check returns ok when I have my script loaded,
but just because there aren't any errors doesn't mean I did it right.

Thanks for any input.

-=Mike

--
cat ~/.bash_history > documentation.txt