[Bro] Bro (SOC N' a Box) fly-away kit ideas

Will baxterw3232 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:54:03 PST 2012

Good point. I've considered using dumpcap or something similar to
archive and batch traffic back to a central monitoring location where
it could be analyzed any number of ways. Over saturation of a WAN or
MPLS link was the primary concern with back-hauling traffic, but if
broken into small enough jobs combined with compression, I think it
would be manageable. Thanks for the feedback!