[Bro] Reg: BRO Language

sridhar basam sri at basam.org
Mon Jan 30 07:43:35 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Rishi Sahay <basusahay at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I want to learn BRO language to write my own policy scripts. Please,
> provide me some links and documentation through which I can learn the BRO
> language. Please, help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bro-ids.org/documentation/index.html
http://blog.bro-ids.org/2011/11/bro-language-cheat-sheet.html

The old reference manual is still around at
http://www-old.bro-ids.org/wiki/index.php/Reference_Manual
Keep in mind that that the above link is obsolete but it helps if you
are just want to get familiar with the scripting language.

>From my experience, I learnt a lot from just reading and understanding
the existing scripts repository. $BROHOME/share/bro/ on your local
machine.

    Sridhar