[Bro] Bro for embedded use?

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 23 14:06:06 PDT 2012

Hi:

About 5 years ago, I ported Bro 1.5 to run on a Linksys WRT54G router,
which was used to monitor some lightly used 100mbps links.  It was quite
functional in 16M of RAM  - I used the openwrt distro, and development
toolchain, and had to write a number of stub routines, and/or hack on the
code and makefiles to get it to compile.

If you want more info, i'll see what I can dig up.