[Bro] Dropped Packets

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:37:19 PDT 2012

That's really interesting!  What about using a ramdisk (e.g. /dev/shm)
file system for logs being currently written to, then at the hour mark
(when the logs rollover), putting them on disk?  That should
theoretically take disk performance out of the equation, and I'd be
really interested in your numbers then.