[Bro] Bro Exchange registration form posted

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:56:28 PDT 2012

@Vern Just showing off the development and deployment of the
monitoring would be plenty cool enough for me.  I'm interested in how
the heuristics were developed and tuned, and what the challenges were
along the way.  My hunch is that there are a lot of lessons learned
there that could be extended to covering more typical scenarios like
Active Directory abuse.

@Liam I really hope I can finagle some way to get out there, but it'll
have to be on my own dime.  I'm clinging to the hope that I can make
it into a family vacation.  Maybe there could be a "Monitoring Elmo's
World" track for the little one and a "Auditing Pinterest Activity
Using Bro" for the Mrs?