[Bro] Hui Lin_Enable Protocol Analyzer in Bro bare mode

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:44:37 PDT 2012

Actually it is quite simple. This is my syslog_message event handler.

@load frameworks/communication/listen

event syslog_message(c: connection, facility: count, severity: count, msg:
string)
        {

        gUsrID = facility;

        print fmt("syslog %d", facility);

        findSyslog = T ;

        }

gUsrID and findSyslog are two global variables.

I am not sure why it is not executing. I did not see any print on the
console.

Best,

Hui