[Bro] Playing with the input framework

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jun 28 12:32:16 PDT 2012

Nearly everything ends up in reporter.log.

The only things (I know of) that are directly reported to the command line are fatal errors like wrong command line switches or syntax errors in scripts that are encountered while parsing them.

Bernhard