[Bro] Blacklist querying using Bro script

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:01:09 PDT 2012

I highly recommend checking out the Collective Intelligence Framework (
http://code.google.com/p/collective-intelligence-framework/) as a way to
manage your blacklists.  Of particular importance is its ability to store
and share to authorized parties your org's own custom blacklists in a
seamless way with other blacklists.