[Bro] Disabling DPD

Sheharbano Khattak sheharbano.k at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:26:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

For the purpose of testing my scripts, sometimes i am interested in looking
at results only from a particular protocol. However, everything is enabled
by default. So i have HTTP, SMTP, FTP... analysis going on when i am only
interested in, say, DNS. I redefined PacketFilter::all_packets=F in
bro_init but to no avail. Then i made the same change in the actual script
file instead of redefining all_packets in my script, still the same
behavior. Please correct me if i am doing it wrong :-)

Regards,

--
Sheharbano Khattak

http://etheryell.com