[Bro] Bro and unusual http ports

Castle, Shane scastle at bouldercounty.org
Tue Nov 20 12:25:19 PST 2012

I was putting this in site/local.bro. If I use the "add" expression, I get this sort of error message:

error in /usr/local/share/bro/policy/misc/loaded-scripts.bro, line 3: syntax error, at or near "module"

The name of the script is determined by whatever is "@load"ed after the occurrence of the "add". In the above, I put as first in local.bro. If I put it in last, I get

error in /usr/local/share/bro/policy/frameworks/control/controllee.bro, line 15: syntax error, at or near "module"

Of course, these are generated by "broctl check".

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT