[Bro] Crash on SMB Analyzer - Tree Connect AndX

Mike Sconzo sconzo at visiblerisk.com
Thu Nov 29 11:03:57 PST 2012

Possible fix, try renaming some variables. I had a variable named "con" in
my script and renaming that to conseen fixed the issue (or seemed to so
far). I've been seeing crashing at least once an hour and now it's been > 2
hours w/o a worker crash. Have you tried renaming path_name to something
else?

--
cat ~/.bash_history > documentation.txt