[Bro] Bro error

Chuck Little mdmonk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:57:43 PDT 2012

Check broctl-config.sh. I ran into this error when I didn't have the
"time" command at the time of bro install. I had done a CentOS minimal
install, and /usr/bin/time was not installed.

Once I installed the time*.rpm, and edited broctl-config.sh to provide
the correct path to the executable, all was well. Example:

time="nice: which:: No such file or directory"

I'd check look for that text in the broctl-config.sh file.

Chuck Little
Information Security Professional
GPG key: F14EAD4C
GPG fprint: AE4D 367F C946 919B CB8C