[Bro] Internship

Will Havlovick will.havlovick at zenimax.com
Tue Sep 11 07:56:47 PDT 2012

Hi all,

My apologies to send an non-technical email to the list.  I am having a difficult time finding interns for a fall/winter internship here.

We are currently looking to hire an intern or interns here at ZeniMax Inc.  The position is in Rockville MD (about 20min outside of DC).

About the position:
http://jobs.zenimax.com/requisitions/view/200
You will be working with Bro about 98% of the time.
Full time or part time.
It is a paid internship.  Initially for 3 months with a possible 6 month extension.
It will be working with 18+ Bro sensors located all over the world.

Please email me if you or someone you know is interested.  Also, if you apply directly to the link above, let me know and I will give our HR department a heads up.

Thank you,

Will