[Bro] Troubleshooting crashes

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Sep 17 18:51:36 PDT 2012

On Sep 17, 2012, at 9:34 PM, Tritium Cat <tritium.cat at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is the changes this triggers inside PF_RING does not work as expected, so I'm still working to prove that to the developer and find out why.  For the time being I'm using a slight mod to pf_ring as a workaround.

There should be some other PF_RING configuration option for setting the tuple's to use for load balancing too.  It's a relatively new feature, I'll look into the variable soon.  You shouldn't have to make a modification to pf_ring.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/