[Bro] Trying to extract HTTP payload

Abhishek Chanda abhishek.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:04:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to extract HTTP payload and bro throws an error:

achanda at achanda-OptiPlex-780:~/bro/scripts$ bro -i eth0 http-reply
error in ./site, line 1: read failed with "Is a directory"
achanda at achanda-OptiPlex-780:~/bro/scripts$ bro -i eth0 contents
error in ./site, line 1: read failed with "Is a directory"
achanda at achanda-OptiPlex-780:~/bro/scripts$

I tried to run bro from the top level installation directory but that
failed since it could not find the scripts. What am I missing?

Thanks