[Bro] Troubleshooting crashes

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Sep 20 04:30:36 PDT 2012

On Sep 19, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Tritium Cat <tritium.cat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok that's good to hear, however I still think the problem is with PF_RING.  I'm not sure your assessment of that environment variable is correct.  See the last three emails to the pf_ring developers here: [1].

Arg!  You're right, I didn't read through that code closely enough.  I guess we're stuck in a position still where can't configure that since they haven't exposed it through their libpcap wrappers yet.  I'll try and bring that up with them soon.

Daniel, you can either just delete that branch or wait until we have more configurability and make the correct modification then.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/