[Bro] A chance to play on a 100+ GB Bro playground, and call it work

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:14:48 PDT 2013

We are looking for some new security engineers & analysts at the NCSA [1], a part of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This person will be on the team responsible for day-to-day security operations, performing incident response, and running some really innovative technologies.

Bro experience is a highly desired skill for us. Bro is a key part of our security infrastructure, where we currently use it to monitor two dozen 10G links, with plans to add another 100G link and more.

If you are interested, you can follow the link below to apply.

[1] http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/AboutUs/Employment/A1300136.html