[Bro] BRO performance in a real world

Mike Patterson mike.patterson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 22 12:34:39 PDT 2013

I just got my filthy paws on another host similar to the one I specced earlier. It will be getting similar-but-different loads to that one, on a slower CPU and with an Intel NIC instead of the DAG. Once I've got some performance numbers, I'll post those too.

I don't mind if people want to contact me, either on or off-list, to see how things are running and what I'm doing.

Mike

--
The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and
to watch someone else doing it wrong, without commenting.  - T.H. White