[Bro] whitelisting

Castle, Shane scastle at bouldercounty.org
Mon Apr 29 07:46:38 PDT 2013

Also, the Bro scripting language is very accessible once you learn its syntax. Check out a great repository at https://github.com/bro/ - especially see the "cheat sheet" link there. With this you can roll you own mods without too much trouble. Jump in!

--
Shane Castle
Data Security Mgr, Boulder County IT