[Bro] out of memory after a couple days?

Gary Faulkner gary at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 4 21:55:08 PST 2013

It normally has a healthy diet of 7-8Gbps and 1Mpps of traffic to
consume, and other than some initial growing pains (not enough proxies)
it has mostly just worked, although sometimes when it has stopped
receiving traffic, such as during network maintenance / code upgrades to
the load-balancer it has complained and started killing processes.

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Faulkner