[Bro] out of memory after a couple days?

Gary Faulkner gary at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:53:26 PST 2013

It seems like oom-killer got invoked on one host and then then 2 minutes
later on another host in my cluster. The load-balancer should be sending
each host unique traffic at any given moment. Only 3 workers out of
around 40 got killed, but then 3 of my proxies crashed. Cooincidentally
as I was writing this I just ran out of RAM again after 24 hours of
operations.

Regards,

Gary Faulkner
UW Madison