[Bro] PF_RING Tuple config

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 11 16:12:18 PST 2013

On 12/10/2013 08:32 AM, Ward Sladek wrote:
> Is there a way to change PF_RING's cluster/tuple type within Bro?  Such
> as a parameter I can include in node.cfg?  I'm running Bro 2.2.

There is no such option in Bro 2.2, but I've created a git branch
"topic/dnthayer/ticket1108" in the broctl repository that
you can test if you want.  In that branch, I've added a
new broctl option called "PFRINGClusterType" that you can
set in broctl.cfg in order to choose a different PF_RING cluster type.

-Daniel