[Bro] p0f v3 signature definitions

Vlad Grigorescu vladg at cmu.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:12:01 PST 2013

I tried dropping the v3 sigs into Bro's existing p0f mechanism, and it was *really* unhappy - I believe it would just quickly segfault. I even tried only importing the SYN-only sigs. I don't think the new format is backwards compatible with the old format, and would need some work to support.

  --Vlad