[Bro] Errors from trace-summary

Siwek, Jonathan Luke jsiwek at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 11 11:30:05 PST 2013

On Jan 11, 2013, at 11:22 AM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com> wrote:

> It apparently never got installed.  The FreeBSD port wasn't well maintained.  I've tried to fix it but apparently missed that one.  Looks like I need -DINSTALL_AUX_TOOLS: BOOL=ON?

That's for toggling the install of stuff under aux/bro-aux.

If you look at the configure output, does it give a summary for PySubnetTree?  That should indicate where it installed it.  If you're not using the ./configure script, but CMake directly and don't -DPY_MOD_INSTALL_DIR:PATH=$prefix/lib/broctl, then I think it will install it in to $HOME/lib/python.

    Jon