[Bro] Flow blocking with iptables from Bro

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Jul 2 07:22:20 PDT 2013

On Jul 1, 2013, at 11:44 PM, Kamran Khan <krkhan at inspirated.com> wrote:

> I do plan on adding traffic shaping APIs which call tc so the Reaction
> framework does sound like a nice idea. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find out
> about it on the Bro website.

There isn't really anything written about it, but there has been a lot of internal discussion about it over the past couple of years.  It's just taken us a while to get everything in place to do it right. :)

What sort of traffic shaping primitives are you considering?

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/