[Bro] PF_Ring+DNA and Bro

Alex Waher alexwis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:51:13 PDT 2013

I'm still on a demo DNA license for now, but some quick notes (and while I
haven't gotten setup with the git repo either!)

`pfdnacluster_master` would need to be find-able in bro's helper run-cmd
path-- (or add an option into broctl.cfg.. what I opt'd for just now)

Add the daemon -d option to line 34 of lb_pf_ring_dna.py, interactive mode
looks to lockup broctl. Alas, need to keep track of this daemon pid now.

The bro worker's interface needs to launch on `dnacluster:<clusterid>`
 (bro -i dnacluster:21 ..etc..)

Will do some more testing later this week, time permitting