[Bro] Broctl pf_ring_DNA support / Bro at 100G

Gary Faulkner gary at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 6 13:36:52 PST 2013

It looks like this behavior may be a case of not having a libzero
license. I had licensed the DNA drivers, and hadn't realized I also
needed the libzero piece. I'll try this again once I have the proper
licensing. Thanks to Scott Campbell for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards,

Gary Faulkner
UW Madison
Office of Campus Information Security