[Bro] Extract files from SMTP

Liam Randall liam at broala.com
Thu Nov 7 06:00:10 PST 2013

Hey Derek,

Attached is a script to dump "All files" out to disk; you would want to
modify that and check to see if they are "SMTP" first.

The documentation here should have enough examples to get you started:

http://www.bro.org/sphinx-git/frameworks/file-analysis.html

Hope all is well buddy.

Thanks,

Liam Randall