[Bro] Possible Bro Cluster communication issue?

Gary Faulkner gary at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 14 21:20:48 PST 2013

Both hosts are running host based FWs, but disabling them doesn't appear
to make a difference in the behavior. I can ssh between hosts just fine
as the bro user with key-based auth and broctl seems to open an ssh
session per worker between the two hosts that appear stay established
throughout just fine. Does all the communication happen over those ssh
sessions or are there other types of connections happening between
master/proxy and worker?

--
Gary Faulkner
UW Madison