[Bro] Possible Bro Cluster communication issue?

Gary Faulkner gary at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 15 00:05:40 PST 2013

Actually, it was the firewall, but I also had a secondary problem in
that the proxy was constantly crashing due a lack of system resources so
it didn't initially appear that disabling the firewall relieved the
communication problem. I didn't recall seeing any FW considerations
beyond ssh in the documentation, but I did eventually find an external
document at https://gist.github.com/grigorescu/3776670 and a quick
netstat allowed me to confirm the ports on my hosts. Thanks for the help!

--
Gary Faulkner
UW Madison