[Bro] Bro - Broccoli Data Type Mismatch issue

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Oct 9 09:50:14 PDT 2013

On Oct 7, 2013, at 1:45 PM, Vishak Muthukumar <vishakm92 at gmail.com> wrote:

> global pong: event(reg: vector of count, ipaddr: addr);
<snip>
> static void bro_pong(BroConn *conn,void *data,BroRecord *rec,BroAddr *address)

I'm not completely sure that Vectors are supported as values in broccoli.  From my quick glance it looks like they're an unsupported but you can't just treat them like a record like you are doing.  There may be other problems, but I noticed that immediately.  You also aren't showing us any code where you are subscribing to events with broccoli so I can't even be sure you are doing that correctly.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/