[Bro] is there a standars config option for pruning historical logs?

Aashish Sharma init.conf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:06:25 PDT 2013

Hello Russel:

Here is a conf setting in your broctl.cfg  :

# Expiration interval for log files in LogDir. Files older than this many days
# will be deleted upon running "broctl cron".
LogExpireInterval = 30

# Lower threshold for space available on the disk that holds SpoolDir. If less
# space is available, BroControl starts sending out warning emails.
MinDiskSpace = 5

--

Hope this helps,

Aashish