[Bro] is there a standars config option for pruning historical logs?

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Oct 17 15:45:22 PDT 2013

Thanks!  I had seen that.  In my case bro shares a partition with several other disk hungry apps (streamdb and elsa) so I need something with more control then free disk space.

Either number of days or an absolute quota.  Absolute quota is safest.

I probably add a cron job to monitor disk usage and prune files from the log directory as needed.

Any interest in me adding this to broctl's cron job?

KeepDays = <digits><units>
LogSizeLimit = <digits><units>