[Bro] Redux - source build on OpenBSD (5.3) and BIND libs

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jpl at didconcept.com
Thu Sep 5 06:14:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I encountered the same messages but didn't have the time to find the
reason and explain it.
I put this problem on hold and try to get a response as soon as possible.

Speaking of "CFLAGS",  I had to use it because of the Ruby binding.
I think  Broccoli wants to use "rubyio.h" which is in
"/usr/local/include/ruby-1.9.1/ruby/backward/".
This is the only reason I need to use this specific flag.

Cheers.

Jean-Philippe.