[Bro] Detecting heartbleed activity

sangdrax8 sangdrax8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:33:49 PDT 2014

It appears that the master branch was merged into this heartbeat
branch.  Does this by chance include the memleak-fix merge you
mentioned?  Is this possibly a test before merging these changes into
master its self?

Also, it has been a while since I did my install, and I can't recall.
If I do this on my master, then run the broctrl install, does it push
the new install to all the nodes?  I know the configurations get
pushed out, but I can't recall if the entire install is pushed, or
just configuration files.

Thank you!