[Bro] some information

Prateek Gupta prateekgupta.3991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:20:40 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I want to know that which module in the source code supplies the
information to the root node of the analyzer tree (i.e. Tansport Layer
Analyzer) . Where should I look for in the source code.
Urgently need to understand the information flow and the data structures
involved to the analyzer layer for an academic project.

Also  I have been able to use sample analyzer provided in the bro site but
how to test run it easily. Can I do something like modifying it like some
already made protocol (ex. dhcp etc) and test run it or what?

Hoping for a reply.

Regards,
Prateek