[Bro] BroCon '14 Registration and Events page

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 24 12:23:25 PDT 2014

Bro Community,

We are happy to announce that registration fro BroCon '14(August 18th -
20th) is now open!  Register here:
regonline.com/brocon2014

Event details are a work in progress.  Updates, agenda, and hotel
information will be posted here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html

We are working to confirm a discounted rate at the Hampton Inn and Holiday
Inn hotels.  We hope to have an update posted soon.

We are accepting presentation proposals.  More info here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html#call-forpresentations

Interested in sponsoring BroCon '14?  More info here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html#sponsorship

See you in August,

The Bro Team

------