[Bro] Filenames not extracted in files.log

Bob Probert bruisebrotherprobert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:47:43 PDT 2014

Thanks for the thoughtful replies Chuck and Seth.

I will add this field to my files log and name it "inferred_filename". For
everyone else on the list, I will forward this along when I'm finished.

Seth - I don't agree with your assumption that I don't want to see the
filename from the URL, I think that this is pretty relevant data,
especially when viewed from a security context. I do however agree that one
should definitely not "trust" the URL. This is the beauty of Bro - I can
add and remove this data at my discretion :-).

Thanks again!!