[Bro] Bro 2.2 File Extraction (RHEL 6.5)

Jonathon Wright jonathon.s.wright at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:58:41 PDT 2014

That's great information. When you say " you can set it to something
system-wide though like this"
What file do I edit, or is that entry something I put at the top of my
"whatever.bro" ?

No problem about writing a script. We are a big perl/php/shell shop, I
guess my question is, what files would I need to parse / correlate to
determine the correct / original name of the exe?

Thanks again for your help!